My bro cook the 2nd round of pasta today. it's carbonara ham & cheese pasta. he spend 3.5hours to complete everything. Hand roll pasta -> cooking sauce -> cooking soup -> cooking pasta. BUT, I still prefer the 1st one he made. Fresh tomato brewed mushroom pasta.
& ohya, bro's enjoying mousehunt right now. he has been saying that i'm uber lame for catching mice on facebook. Now he's enjoying the game. LAUGH HARD AT HIM.
& I'm very very very very VERY upset right now. There's a very big rashes growing on my tight, and it's ubberly itchy. I cant scratch, because it will spread. & it's ubberly big right now. & it looks more like ring worm right now. Seriously, it's freaking me out so much. and the more i see it, the more i feel so scare. :( that when i wake up tomorrow morning, it will grow bigger again. URG! hell doom.
*rush down to chinese medicated hall tomorrow once i wake up*