580th post
I'm shortlisted for part-time work at Singapore discovery centre ^^
and i went for the briefing this morning.
ღ the job scope ; ღ the working hours ; ღ the pay.
dislike when it's not full-working day, but shift-work.
but i hope i get double shift since I'm so free at home.
asked the in-charge this morning, and they still need peeps.
&&& i ask along sab, shah & cmj to send in their resume too.
hoping we got the chance to work together for this 2months :D
Anyway, our grades is finally out.

I have never been this happy before (see my grade)
i almost teared upon seeing my grade, really.
the 2A are my first and last A for the overall grade.
and and, year 3 sem 2 gpa is 3.6.
how unimaginable.
i will achieve better overall gpa if i worked harder, during my year1.
i skipped too often, chabo class too often, resulting such sucky overall gpa.
On the happier side, i'm contented with my overall grade and GPA.
PS: i'm not trying to show off my grade or what. I know myself people did better than me okay? i'm just happy for my last sem hardwork.
♥our lips must always be sealed
11:44 PM