I took quite sometimes to update cause i'm seriously not feeling well since i reached Singapore on saturday.I have been down with fever on saturday and 18th time of LS-ing.oh. WTH. i have never been that seriously ill before.& i finally move my butt to the doctor upon "someone" persuading for days.
thankiew "someone"
& the doctor say stuffs that i already know myself.(my tummy's noisy, most probably eat wrong stuff)& he prescribe me 3 diahorrea medicine which is still not working inside my body upon consuming 5 pills each, which is like 15 already.gosh. tummy please absorbed the medicine and make me well soon.i HATE running to & fro the toilet :(
*picture credit to sab & keane :)*
Anyway, i missed those kids in cambodia.I miss how i used to see them around outside our place everyday ; miss how they use to cling to us like glue..i miss li & awai seriously.I think they make a great couple one day.i'm lazy to elaborate how i have spent my 12 days in cambodia. Photo will do all the talking.
♥our lips must always be sealed
8:20 PM