IM back from SL ubin camp. a very bad memory, good experience & never to try again with bad shoes. My leg died on me, cause it was really really painful. having 12 blister on both legs, swollen and hurt. which caused me to be unable to walk properly. actually, i don't feel like even walking at all. i'm like limping or walking damn slowly. sighh :(
The facilities there was kinda "WOAH", cause it was very lor kok. very old, very dark, very rusty, very muddy, very itchy[ants and mosquito], very errie bascially, very in the 1950s. & we have to walk a short distance, to get to the public toilet. which i freak walking alone, cause i'm scared of wild bore. especially the toilet light is sensor, which mean it will automatic turn off. scream while bathing halfway, cause i'm really scare of dark at somewhere unfamiliar. & the weather was damn unexpected. it rained cats and dogs, while we were on our activity. we were all drench, real badly. while eating oreo, under the heavy rain. *hahaha* & we slept in the tent, which gave me the feeling of being back to scouting days. light off at 1115pm,but i have a hard time trying to get to sleep. flipped and tossed for like whole night. hearing ppl's gossiping non-stop, until they were tired. hearing doggie barked having high tide & was scare to go toilet. the weather's so cold yet without blanket. *sneeze sneeze*
but i have good experience this 2 days 1 night. thing's that i have never learnt before. *lazy to elaborate though* i realised ubin is still manage by village chief. i really thought that was what happen in the past. didn't expect now also have. *being a mountain tortoise* :(
& i have no pic for this 2 days camp. hp confiscated by them so can't take any photo.
NOW, i feel so nice to be at home :) which makes me don't feel like getting out of my comfort zone. hee. & it's time to get a new pair of sports shoe. not shoes which makes my toes hurts.
I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I loved I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you