
Saturday, August 04, 2007
life is so sucky.it makes me wondered if i do show my sadness/emoism/attitude to people.People had been saying that i look emo and was showing attitude to them. like HELLO!!?? when did i show attiatude to you people. Even when i am really emo over something, i did not even show it to you people. all i do was to keep everything to myself. Even when you guys ask what happen when my face changes,i simpily just said nothing. I WUN BOTHER SAYING IT. I WILL JUST KEEP IT TO MYSELF OR CRY MYSELF TO BED. hey come on, think about youselves. I think you did what you said it to me. If you want to see wat's emoism is and how you show attitude and insult people, look at yourselves. You have everything that is on the list. if you think that you are so good , then i RANK you down. come on, change your bloody attitude. it really sucks to the core.
♥our lips must always be sealed
10:49 PM