since i am working in the late afternoon tomorrow, i shall stay awake to blog this entry since i just bath and was waiting for my hair to dry before i could sleep. anyway, im feeling superly tired now- my eyes is so heavy now that i hardly open my eyes. I guess i will fall dead on bed later on after i have finish blogging.
TODAY dear meet me for breakfast this morning so i woke up at 645am. realised that i am having a rather bad backache =( but i still have to go to work cause it's 45bucks okie. however,he was late again so we couldnt have our breakfast. met haobin and took the train down to dhoby ghuat to meet emily and dominc. we were not late . =) then we start work at around 930am. find that today was more relaxing than yesterday. =) dear kept saying that we arnt productive as we only finish around 980 before 12pm. [0ur target are 2000 for today] we went to suntect city to have our lunch and then we rushed back for work. i have a great shocked as there is so many empty goody bag on the floor for us to pack. what the hell?? s0 we were really rushing like mad & our speed was like triple our normal speed. i was superly pissed - yes i was. i threw the goody bag which means i was showing attitude. reason behind it was the rest of the group has finished their packing except us which was left we mountains and mountain of empty goody bag. darns. i was thinking if we were sabox by those idiots. *flare*. however, we finished more than 1500 goody bags in 2hours. =) this means we have finished around 3000 goody bag today. yay. we were so productive. =)) we slacked for like 2hours before going for a briefing for tomorrow family events. finally end work by clearing up the places but our seniors said they need 7people to stay back for rehearsal about tomorrow events. [*extra pays is given according to the number of hours we stayed back*] all 5 of us [dear&me+haobin&dominc&emily] stayed back for that boring rehearsal. *evil*. haha. *grines* everything ended around 8? and we went to plaza sing to have our dinner before going home.
im so superly tired and have been yawning for the past half an hour. im off to bed. =)
sidenote: ohdear, i have been eating fast food this few days. [mac in the morning, burgerking in the afternoon and kfc/longjohn in the night]. gosh. i have put on so much weight. damn. im becoming so like a FAT PIG like dear had said. sigh...
bef0re i g0, i shall post a song. =)
I've been living with a shadow overhead I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed I've been lonely for so long Trapped in the past I just can't seem to move on
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away Just in case I ever need them again someday I've been setting aside time To clear a little space in the corners of my mind
All I want to do is find a way back into love I can't make it through without a way back into love Oh oh oh
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine I've been searching but i just don't see the signs I know that it's out there There's got to be something for my soul somewhere
I've been looking for someone to shed some light Not somebody just to get me through the night I could use some direction And I'm open to your suggestions
All I want to do is find a way back into love I can't make it through without a way back into love And if I open my heart again I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end
Oh oh oh
There are moments when I don't know if it's real Or if anybody feels the way I feel I need inspiration Not just another negotiation
All I want to do is find a way back into love I can't make it through without a way back into love And if I open my heart to you I'm hoping you'll show me what to do And if you help me to start again You know that I'll be there for you in the end