Got back some of my prelim result.it was not as go0d as i expected.it was very badly done.
I regret dropping CHEM.Since i dropped my chem,i have to go with mrsgill for every lesson.and yea,i expected to flunk my SS very badly cause i didnt finish almost half of the paper. when i saw my paper,i just pass but i am still very very disappointed with myself.i knew she was lenien.she was trying to pass us,not wanting us to be discourage by the result we have.i knew she was.i could see through her discourage face when she was talking to us.i think she is real disappointed,SIGHHH.As expected,scolding from her will not be excluded due to my bad resultt and i did very badly than our classmate though we have extra 2hours.yea indeed.i admit i did real real badly.what does she still can expect from me when I AM STOOPIID??i could never get a dinstinction.SIGHH. Emaths paper 1 N 2 was reall disappointing to0.i couldnt get A2 n0r a B3 due to my sto0piid careless mistakees. English paper 1 was to0 sh0cking f0r me cause i didnt expect to get 37.whatever it is,i feel contented with that mark.however,i screwed paper 2 very very very badly.worst than SS i guess.
what had happened to mee?????
now i must really pray hard that i pass history and physics.yupp.
WENNIIE..please wake up now!!what had happened to you??why are u loseing confidence in yourself??why cant you make it for prelim??why is your marks so discouraging??? SIGH. i am determine now. i will PROVE it to you teachers that I CAN DO IT. I CAN DO IT FOR THOSE SUCKY SUBJECT THAT I DIDNT MAKE IT FOR PRELIM.[result that is not expected]I DEFINATELY WILL.
♥our lips must always be sealed
4:59 PM